Wednesday, August 5, 2009

NENE and DANIELLE take on Barracuda!




My 2 favorite housewives hit up my bar Barracuda last night for a suprise visit. It made my night to say the least. Nene from Real Housewives of Atlanta brought along the infamous Dwight, her gay. And a new Chelsea staple was in tow as well, Danielle Staub from The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I love these women, not only were they exceptional tippers, they were absolute sweethearts. Nene even left inviting me to lunch the next day, too bad I am at work.. ugh. AND Danielle just posted on my facebook wall that it was nice to see me again. What a bunch of humble bitches.


Nene was even nice enough to take a picture with me, (picture to come) Danielle and I had our photo shoot already at the HX awards last month.

Leave it up to my girl Zoe to pull some random ass B-listers into Cuda randomley for the night. I love you ZOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment