Monday, August 31, 2009

Donna Summer concert/ JC's farewell...


Oh what a great night it was, our 3rd and final trip this summer to Coney Island was a success. Each week the group grew and became more and more random, which made it all the more fun. My day was spent laying out on the beach, while everyone else started showing up around 730pm. There is something about Coney Island, I will always say, it's like home to me. I think it is because it is a stoner paradise; rides, booze, concerts, greasy food and trashy ppl. Either way, until next summer Coney, stay happenin'.

Travis & Joey

Random Long Island woman in my golden jacket





Pals

Kyle JC Theo Theos Friend

My beach buddy
oh and JC, pal, you will be missed in NYC. I know this is not the last of you homo, come visit soon.
your besty,
kyle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment