Thursday, August 13, 2009

heading back to the Island for the night :)

No, not Fire Island. Everyone knows Kyle LOVES CONEY ISLAND. If you have been around me at all this week, you know this is the day I have been waiting for. The weather is shitty, but I'm not going to let that rain on my parade. It's nearing 4pm and Demanda, JC and I are about to hit the Q train out to the good old island of Coney, aka my homeland. Joining us out there will be tons of friends including Peter, Dina, Heather, Formika and his 130+ facebook followers. Who would miss a free Debbie Harry and Pat Benetar concert. REALLY?

Bag. CHECK
Pipe. CHECK
Hippie Grass. CHECK
Blanket. CHECK
Hoodie. CHECK
Booze. CHECK
Metro Card. CHECK
All set!
LEGENDS.


"I feel most comfortable in Coney Island with the snake people"
-Kwb-

No comments:

Post a Comment