Friday, August 7, 2009

my new fav. HOTSPOT...

CONEY ISLAND!

Sooo, at first I wasn't all tooo hyped up to when I got the phone call from JC asking me to goto a free concert in Coney Island last night... Then I thought about it and thought, "You have nothing better to do." So he tells me Hall and Oates are playing.. I had no idea who they were, even better. So I call James and Matt asking for advice if I should make this trip out to see the show. I decided to go and JC had a car waiting for us... no train. Getting Better. We show up and Coney Island and I could give two shits about this concert, I am INSTANTLY in love with the place. I love the trashy people, the carnival rides, the carnival food, the beaches, the boardwalk, the games, th freak shows, it was HEAVEN. The concert starts, we had fun, turns out I know a shit ton of Hall and Oates songs. JC always takes me on the most random adventures. LOVE IT.

The Wonder Wheel, where JC and I nearly met our death.

HA! I loooved her. We paid $1.oo to see the half snake half human girl. She was WELL worth it. I love how the signs say ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOGRAPHY. sneaky me. Plus she told us if we come back next week to say her name for comped admission. HELL YAH hahahaha

YES we got buttons. Next week are shirts, time to start saving :)

mmm, i love brighton beach.

Hall and Oates circa stone age.


NEXT WEEKS FREE CONCERT AT CONEY ISLAND --- PAT BENETAR AND DEBBIE HARRY. I AM GAGGING. Nxt week will only get better, whos ready to join JC and I for some trashy, skeazy fun in CI?

No comments:

Post a Comment